Campbell turned 5 months old. Ok, so she's almost 6 months now and hopefully I'll post those pictures sooner rather than later. But, nonetheless, here is her 5 month picture with "the bear".

She also modeled this adorable outfit. Some friends from college sent us this when we found out we were having a girl. I love the little hat. SO cute. It's a Robeez brand outfit. Didn't know they made clothing? Yeah, me either. LOL But I love it.

And there is no better way to beat the 90+ degree heat than by wearing your purple flame diaper. Campbell at least thought it was pretty cool.

I made this adorable little dress. It's still a little big - probably more like a 12 months size. It's darn cute because it has a little petticoat underneath - complete with netting. :) Hopefully it will fit right about Easter time. We'll see.


And Jeff graduated from his apprenticeship. I'd show you pictures of that event, but it was so dark in the room and hard to get any good pictures of him, so I'll spare you those bad pictures. But, here is a picture of Campbell and I all dressed up and ready to head off to the big graduation event. :) Notice the bow that my mom lovingly taped to her head. So cute.

And, you can't see this picture and tell me that Campbell and her daddy don't look exactly alike. It's my new favorite picture. :-)

And last, but not least - let's hope that this is not a look into Campbell's future with her falling asleep at the wheel. Apparently, our dinner conversation was way too boring for Campbell.

And, I realize that I haven't posted any pictures of Kaelyn and Cooper. Pictures of them will come soon from our trip to Portland. Maybe.
2 comments:
What a smiley little bugger she is! How cute! I love the picture of her and Jeff. And the one of her passed out in the play thing (what are those things called...I forget already!) :)
just caught up on what i've missed - love this picture of Campbell asleep at the wheel. But hopefully this is the only time it happens.
Post a Comment