
I stole this pictures from my friend Jen because, well, I forgot my camera. Doh! But here we are. Our whole group together. We had such a fabulous weekend as usual. The games, the food, the movies, the trips to "town". But most of all the laughs. We sure do a lot of that when we are all together! I love these people!
The kids had fun too. They spent their time going to the beach with Papa John and Grandma Jan and releasing butterflies with Grandma & Papa.


It was a good weekend for all. I'm sad that its over for another year, but I definately came back refreshed and ready to get back to normal life.
2 comments:
I'm glad you had a good trip!
Who is this group? A home fellowship from church? A Retreat? What special memories. Love seeing baby pictures! Some day we'll get up to your cool country. I'd love to see Phyllis and Al too.
Post a Comment