

My mom crocheted these hats for Campbell over the last weekend. :) While the flower on the first one is just a BIT over the top I think they are pretty cute. Considering how popular these big flowered things are she could probably make a lot of money selling these! Thanks Mom - Campbell loves them. :)
4 comments:
She'd be cute in anything!
Such a pretty baby!
Hi Amy, We met once at the 25cent sale with my cousin Brenda - I am Leanne's friend from church and I stop over here once in a while because I love to see the little blessings in your life. You have beautiful children.
Your mother could make money on those hats - I bought a couple for KayLynn when she was a few months old and then couldn't find them when she got a little older - and now that she is 2?? Where are they?
Oh my goodness - they are so precious! Your mom should definitely join you in business, those are great!
Post a Comment