I'm pretty sure that everyone that reads this blog already knows this, but just in case....
Jeff and I found out at the beginning of July that we are expecting our third child. Biologically. After 10 years of no birth control and a miracle of God, I am actually pregnant. And amazingly enough am having a "boring, normal pregnancy" according to my midwives. LOL At this point I'm officially 12 weeks along (well, a couple days past 12 weeks) and am due around March 11th.
Even after an ultrasound at 8 weeks, lots of weeks of being nauseous 24/7, taking humongous prenatal vitamins and hearing the baby's heartbeat beating as strong as can be - it's still very surreal. It's hard for me to believe that this is happening to ME!
I think I MIGHT believe it when I can feel the baby move and when I am as big as a truck. LOL We'll see.
8 comments:
Glad to see you back here! I try to check every couple days just to see! Glad you are feeling better and on your way to being "truck" sized.
:) Congratulations!!
We're so excited for you! God is so good! Congratulations!
I will be checking in to see the belly pictures as they come. So exciting!
We serve the God of miracles! I'm so happy you are the recipient of one!!
March 11th is my B-Day what a great day for my Miracle PG Buddy!
One thing I will say is try to enjoy it as much as possible. Try not to go through the PG in a fog not believing it's true. That's what I did and I regret not enjoying it more. Plus I think it was a big part of my PP issues...you remember!
Soooo excited for you!
Congratulations on your exciting news. What a wonderful surprise.
HI! I haven't read your blog in a while, but for some reason thought about you. Anywho, OMG you're pregnant! That is so awesome! Congrats! God is so awesome!
Post a Comment