As if I needed one more thing to stress me out or make me depressed...
Jeff called me at lunch today to tell me that as of tomorrow he will be unemployed. Great - thanks. I'm so stressed about our finances enough as it is, not having an income will help that so much. That and the fact that Kaelyn needs a crown on her tooth (which is scheduled to be done next week), Cooper has blisters on his rear end and needs a prescription filled to fix that issue, and I just found out that I have cholesterol & trygliceride issues that I need to start taking medication for. None of which we now have money to fill, fix, or pay for. And the fact that now that I'll be taking pills for my cholesterol it means I'm officially old.
Just pile it on. Why not.
3 comments:
Just sent you an e-mail. {{{{hugs}}}}
Oh no! I am so sorry he is beikg laid off. Hopefully he can find something soon. it is just so scary how many people are loosing their jobs.
We will be praying for your family! Just remember that God only puts us through what we can handle. I suggest reading the book of James, it always lifts my spirits in times like this.
Post a Comment