Wow - I was so good at blogging almost every day! I'm not sure what happened. Sorry about that. :)
Here is what we've done this week.
On Monday (maybe Tuesday???) Cooper helped me make banana (why does that look like it's not spelled correctly?) bread. He was so stinkin' cute!!! Here are some fun pictures of the mess we made.
I made some new "trim cut" versions of my Cooper's Poopers fitted diapers. Here is one on my favorite diaper model. LOL They are kind of nice because they are larger in the thighs and narrower in the crotch which makes for a nice, well, trim fit. :)
Kaelyn also got back to swimming lessons. She is doing amazinly well. It's nice because on Tuesday she was the only person in her class and on Thursday she was only one of two. Hopefully it will stay that way and she'll get some really good one on one attention from her teacher. She is loving it although she always has a hard time getting those "swimming muscles" back when she's been away from it for a little while. But yesterday she actually swam all the way across the width of the pool with only taking ONE breath in the middle. It was great. Hopefully I'll be able to get a video that I took yesterday uploaded here. Ok - maybe I'll upload it later...
The last thing that happened this week was that we got Cooper's new car seat. We bought a First Years True Fit which can rear face to 35lbs (which we plan on doing) and forward face with the harness through 65lbs (which we also plan to do). It's big, but thankfully fits in the car rear facing. The nice thing is that because he is bigger and rear facing it doesn't have to be reclined as far as it would have to be if he was still an infant. So, anyway, here is my "baby" (now 30lb, 25 month old "baby") STILL rear facing. :)
1 comment:
He is so adorable in his apron. He looks like he totally has the kitchen under control too!
Post a Comment