Thursday, January 1, 2009

Stimulating the Economy

I thought I would start off the New Year doing some good for others. So I decided to help stimulate the economy. :-) My wonderful parents somehow got talked into watching my kids for a couple hours while I ran away to the mall and spent some Christmas money. For those of you who don't know, I LOVE shopping. It is like therapy for me. Anytime I can shop I come home feeling so much better about life. Sad, I know. And I love a bargain. Anytime I can find something cheap, shopping is even MORE fun!

Today I found some good deals. I got a pair of brown corduroy pants, a green "dressy" tshirt, a black shirt, and a cute little red sweater, plus 2 pairs of brown shoes for only $100! Awesome, huh?! I was so excited. Anyway, here are some pictures of my fun finds. :-)



2 comments:

Leanne said...

I have had money to spend since my birthday, which makes shopping even more fun when its free money. Nice job on the bargains.

Tara Lee said...

I love those Mary Jane shoes and I am glad I finally found your blog!