Friday, January 2, 2009
I wasn't expecting that.
We live in Western Washington. I'm TOTALLY guessing here, but I would say more winters we can get around 7-10" of snow during the winter. Of course, that usually is spread out through the ENTIRE winter and never all at one time. Well, this winter we have already gotten - at our house - around 12-14" of snow. Which is 12-14" too much for me. I am NOT a snow person. I love watching my kids play in it, but I hate having to clean up when they are done. I don't like to be too cold or too hot (which is usually perfect for living in the northwest). I don't like driving in the snow - even with my 4 wheel drive vehicle. It's just a pain all around. So, when I unexpectedly awoke to THIS outside my window this morning... well, needless to say I was not pleased. Oh well, it could be worse, right?
On another subject, Cooper went to bed last night around 8:30pm and promptly woke up at 9:30pm. And he was WIDE awake. No way that kid was actually going back to sleep. So, we brought him downstairs to snuggle with us while we watched a movie. Which actually turned out to be fine. He sat in the chair with me the whole time and then at 11pm we all went upstairs and went back to bed. Anyway, as you can tell by the picture below, I don't think he actually got enough sleep. Not sure why I'm thinking that.... :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is chip(papa) at great grandma's, testing the comment bar.
hi
Post a Comment