Amy - I really just can't understand why you don't have time to update your blog more often. I mean, all you are doing is taking care of a baby, a pre-schooler, and lovely young lady, homeschooling, keeping your family's life running, making neat stuff, being active in your church, being kind to people and animals, etc. Come on. Try harder, will you? :)
3 comments:
Amy - I really just can't understand why you don't have time to update your blog more often. I mean, all you are doing is taking care of a baby, a pre-schooler, and lovely young lady, homeschooling, keeping your family's life running, making neat stuff, being active in your church, being kind to people and animals, etc. Come on. Try harder, will you? :)
You know I am being tongue in cheek, right?
Yes - totally knew you were being tongue in cheek. Thanks for the great laugh!
Post a Comment