First of all, those of you who joined me yesterday in the "new attitude" - how did it go? Did you find it hard, easy, did you forget?
Personally, I really enjoyed my day. It helped that I spent lunchtime and early afternoon without Cooper (and thus without kids arguing all day) and with my mom. That is always helpful! But, I found that I was reminding myself all day of what I was "getting" to do and how thankful I was that I got to do those things. I think it certainly made me less stressed out! Which is nice for everyone. :)
Anyway, I've had great intentions to do some fun posts and have taken some pictures lately - but haven't found the time to actually sit down and write those posts. So, here is just a picture dump.....

Relaxing is hard when you're three months old. :)
Happy Father's Day to Daddy, Papa & Papa John!

Just enjoying a little tummy time. :)
This outfit is one that I wore when I was a baby. Too cute. Although its VERY 70's I still love it.
Cooper and I at Kaelyn's 1st swim meet
Kaelyn at her first swim meet. She was SO nervous and anxious. But she did great. She swam in the 8 and under 25m freestyle and 25m backstroke. She came in 2nd in the backstoke (which she would have won by a landslide if she hadn't slowed down because she was afraid to hit the wall) and 1st in the freestyle!
Jeff got out his big Tonka trucks from when he was a kid. Cooper has had SO much fun playing out in the dirt pile (aka the garden of past years). There is nothing like a boy and some dirt!
Cooper also had his first experience with a temporary tattoo. He got these for his birthday with a pirate kit and had fun pretending to be a pirate all day.
2 comments:
Cute, cute, and more cute! It's almost too much for this grandma to take!
Love the pix!!!
Post a Comment