Monday, April 26, 2010

Winnie the Pooh

The other day Cooper somehow got in his mind that he wanted to put his hand in a honey pot "just like Pooh". Well, we didn't have a honey pot, but I thought it might be fun for him to feel how sticky the honey can get. So, we (well, not *we* - the kids) became Winnie the Pooh and ate honey just like Pooh would do!




4 comments:

Ann said...

That looks like fun! At first I thought that was the carpet under Cooper's hand. I thought you were very brave!

Kjerste said...

You are such a good mom! It can be so hard to let kids do something you know will result in a mess! It's so good for their development though, to get to try new things like that! Way to go! Can't wait to do the same with Kaiya when we start Pooh!

Leanne said...

What a fun mom. Kjertse is right. I all too often say no to things simply because it will make a mess.

No Names Needed said...

I'll be Rabbit, "Messy, messy, messy!" It looks like they enjoyed it though!