Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Single digits

My ticker is down to single digits until my due date. *****9 DAYS***** EEK!!!! Truthfully, I think I'm going to be past my due date. I'm not feeling like this is going to happen any time soon unfortunately. I've had a couple contractions, but I just am not getting "the feeling". I guess I'll be happily surprised if I go before then. My SIL, however, I have a feeling will be having her baby any second! I keep waiting for the call that they are headed in. We'll see!


I'm going to take another belly picture on Thursday when I'm 39 weeks. I'll try to remember to post it. :)

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Funny, I keep wondering when the call will come from your end. The unknown is so hard to plan around. Of course, if you stop making plans etc., the baby will not come. I am getting excited to meet my new little niece.

No Names Needed said...

I can't believe you are less than a week away from having that baby!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy heck.