
Well, since I posted last - she has arrived!!!!! Campbell Mercy R* arrived on March 15th, 2010 at 11:41pm after a long and "adventurous" labor. :-) She weighed 7lbs 7oz and measured 20 1/4" long. We are so happy that she is here and that everyone is adjusting pretty well!


This last picture was taken yesterday at 11 days old. This is Campbell's first pair of wool longies. They were supposed to be her coming home outfit, but I just wanted out of the hospital by that point and I couldn't have cared less what she was actually wearing at that moment. LOL
4 comments:
Congratulations on the new arrival to your family. She looks beautiful.
Isn't she gorgeous??? Amy, the first picture - she totally looks like you. I definitely see it!!! I love the pictures of Cooper with her and Kaelyn holding her! What a wonderful family you have! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Congratulations! I love the name and how it sounds with the other kid's names!
She's beautiful, congratulations! LOVE the name!
Post a Comment