Thursday, February 4, 2010

35 weeks

35 weeks - only 35 DAYS left to go! How crazy is that!!! How is it that 35 days sounds so much shorter than 5 weeks? I certainly don't understand it, but it definately seems much shorter to me.

I have so much to do. So much so, that even making the LIST of things that need to be done seems overwhelming.

And that my friends is why I'm not updating this blog at the moment. Even the idea of forming a complete sentence seems like too much work right now. LOL So, I'm just not doing anything. Except knitting. And sleeping. And eating WAY too much chocolate.

I guess I figure this baby is going to come when she's going to come whether I stock the cupboards with food, wash the diapers, actually write down a birth plan - or not. Right?

1 comment:

Ann said...

You know that I am praying for you! Enjoy these last weeks/days. I love you.