A blog inspired by three little miracles and written by their mommy.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Three years ago today
I promise to post more later tonight about the weekend's birthday festivities. But in the meantime, I wanted to post something remembering our day three years ago.
Oh my! He still looks so much like that first picture! (Via all your other pictures since I have yet to meet the little man!) Such a blessing and truly a miracle! Happy Birthday!
I noticed that, too. He really still looks like that first photo. And I have been thinking lately that he has really changed since he was a baby. But, not so much!
3 comments:
Oh my! He still looks so much like that first picture! (Via all your other pictures since I have yet to meet the little man!) Such a blessing and truly a miracle! Happy Birthday!
I noticed that, too. He really still looks like that first photo. And I have been thinking lately that he has really changed since he was a baby. But, not so much!
He totally looks like that 1st picture! How funny. He is so cute - then and now.
Post a Comment