First off, I have to start by saying that my kids are DARN cute. I mean look at this picture of Cooper. Such a handsome boy...

And, let's not forget Kaelyn. She is getting WAY too grown up looking for her own good!!!!! I'm not ready for her to be quite so grown up.

Of course, when they are together they are as cute as can be. :)

So, a couple weeks ago we had our church's christmas pageant. This was Cooper first year doing a performance and he did an excellent job, just like I expected! I was a little worried at first because when I dropped him off at his class he was crying and did not want me to leave. But he seemed to settle down and once he came downstairs he was ADORABLE. His little 2's and 3's class sang "Jingle, Jingle Happy Bells" and "Bells are Ringing". They are just so fun to watch.

Kaelyn was an angel in the pageant and did a great job singing all the songs that they sang throughout the morning. She looked great up there and performed beautifully! She even said she wasn't really nervous this year. :)
1 comment:
I agree! They are two of the four cutest kids on the planet. I can only say that for 2 1/2 more months!
Post a Comment