Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Preview....

Just thought I would give a sneak peek of what's to come at the end of next week. :) This is Kaelyn's halloween dress. It's kind of a medieval type princess dress. I really love the color scheme and she really likes it because she helped to pick out ALL the fabrics. I still have some to do on it. The other sleeve needs to be finished and the hem isn't done yet - but I have a week and a half still, right?

Cooper tried on his costume on today all together. He LOVES this outfit and would probably wear it 24/7 if I let him. :) You have to see the whole thing to get the full affect, but I'll save those pictures until next week!


5 comments:

jen said...

Amy, you are so talented!! I can't wait for more pictures! :-)

Ann said...

Nicely done! Cooper is very cute! Those eyes make the costume and those are his!

Leanne said...

You never cease to amaze me. I think I will just give up my feeble attempts at sewing and hire you instead. I love the dress and cannot wait to see Kaelyn in it.

No Names Needed said...

You are really talented, Amy!!!

BabyBird said...

Awesome dress! Great job!