Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's a....

GIRL!!!!!!!!

Apparently, this ultrasound picture shows that. Yeah, I don't really see it either. But I trust the ultrasound technician since she's been doing this for a long time. She said that she won't call it unless she's really sure - so hopefully she is! This baby was pretty darn bashful the entire time we were there. The good news is that I have some fibroids (that are anything to worry about either) that will have to be checked again in this pregnancy so I'll have another ultrasound at some point and they can double check that it's actually a girl. :)


This ultrasound picture is definately a little clearer to me. I'm pretty sure she has a head. :)
My mom was thinking positively (from her viewpoint) when she went shopping. :) I have a feeling there is a LOT of shopping in our future....


3 comments:

Kjerste said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

BabyBird said...

Awesome! Congrats!

jen said...

:-)
:-)
Can you tell us what color cupcake L. picked?????

So excited!!