So - following in my sister in law's blog poll, I thought I would create one of my own. Any guesses as to the gender of this next baby? My ultrasound is scheduled for Tuesday, October 27th at 2:30pm. The poll (located on the right side of this blog) will run until that morning. Happy guessing!
2 comments:
Oh yeah, this is so fun! I was at the mall (I know, but Levin needed shoes)this morning, and they have so many cute fall and Christmas things out for little babies, boys and girls. Can't wait to find out. I love shopping for baby clothes.
I'm hoping you have a girl. My reasoning: boys are hard to find clothes for (and they're always boring clothes). Girls have twice (three times?) as many options. Plus, the whole sister-thing is so foreign to me and it's fun watching my two girls be sisters!
Post a Comment