Friday, June 19, 2009
Tea for Two
Last week I was having a totally stressed out day. I had tons of work that needed to get done, Cooper was starting his lovely 2 year old tantrums and once he was down for a nap all I wanted was ME time. It turned out that during the time I was trying to get some work done, Kaelyn had set the kitchen table for a tea party. Complete with name cards and everything. So, I took a few minutes out of my crazy stressed out day to have tea with my baby. Even though I really didn't WANT to take the time out of my day for that, nothing could have made my day better or sweeter.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Not me, that's for sure!
Oh my goodness...that is so so sweet. Man, kids sure know how to get ya, don't they? I can only imagine that the time you took away from your tasks to spend this time with Kaelyn, must have made a lasting memory for you both.
Post a Comment