
This morning we went to the local Farmer's market (well, one of about six farmer's market around here). I was SO excited to see local strawberries that I bought a whole half flat of them. Not sure how we're going to eat them all, but they are soooooooooooooooo good. And I was told that they were picked at 8am this morning. Can't get much fresher than that!
Anyone want to come over for strawberry shortcake?
4 comments:
Wish I felt like eating...sounds so good. You could always make jam, which is pretty simple.
Yum! Thanks for calling tonight. Life will slow down a little next week! Love the pictures of the yids in Tuesday's clothes blog! They are sooo cute!
That would be KIDS, not yids! Althought the yids pictures might be cute, too, I just havnen't seen them yet.
Oh my, I'm tired. "haven't" would be the word!
Post a Comment