Monday, March 9, 2009

We're getting better!

Thank goodness! Last Friday Cooper started eating again. By Saturday he was back to his old happy personality, eating everything in sight, and talking up a storm. It looks like he is well on his way to being normal again!

We had his post op appointment today and the dr said everything looks good. He still has some scabs in the back of his throat so the dr said that he is just a slower than average healer, but that it's nothing to worry about. We are so thankful that life is somewhat back to normal! Sleeping is getting better every night too! Yay!

Here is my happy boy doing puzzles on Saturday. And take note of the pieces put together - he found all of them and put the together with NO HELP. And this is three different puzzles mixed together. Pretty good, huh?

And in other news around our house - my husband got me a sewing machine. We'll he got financing to buy me a sewing machine. LOL But I was so in need of it. Especially trying to run a business on an old machine was really hard. Not only did he buy me a sewing machine, but he allowed me to bring down the craft table from upstairs into the family room. So now, instead of sewing on the kitchen table and having to take everything down each time we need to eat a meal (which got old really fast) I'm not able to leave all my sewing stuff set up, have everything I need out and ready to use, AND have my snap press all set up where the kids play so I can keep an eye on them. I have the best hubby. :)
The new sewing setup

The new sewing machine :)


3 comments:

chipshotphoto said...

WOW, I am impressed!!! Love it.

Glad to see Cooper is doing better. Say "hi" from Papa. See you all soon,

me(dad, papa, et al)

jen said...

Cool "work" area and cool new machine! So glad Cooper is doing better! How are you doing???!
:-)

Ali said...

Yay! so glad to hear that Cooper is doing better. Nice machine!! I have a table like that in our office for all my packing boxes for our business.