Monday, February 23, 2009

I know that I haven't written in awhile. I haven't had much to say in the way of positive things so I've kind of remained quiet. I figured I didn't need to have a whole week of entries just with me complaining. :) So, this is what has happened in the past 10 days. We celebrated my mom's birthday. This is one of my favorite pictures from the night. Two of my favorite girls! :)

We also have had TONS of nice weather. The kids and I took advantage of the sunshine and spent a lot of time outside. One day I actually remembered to bring my camera to the park. They had so much fun and I must say we all had a better afternoon after spending sometime in the sun.



This past Saturday Jeff did me a HUGE favor by taking the kids away from the house so I could work on some custom orders I've received (5 order totalling over 28 diapers!!!!). I spent the day inside sewing while they went and enjoy the sunshine and all the animals at the zoo. Here are some pictures from their adventure.




Cooper's tonsils and adnoids surgery was today. I'm hoping to do a seperate post with some pictures and a full explanation of the day's events. :)

2 comments:

Ann said...

I am so blessed to have you for my daughter and Kaelyn for my granddaughter! I love every minute I can spend with you both! Love the photo--even if I AM in it!

Sarah said...

Hi, Amy! Found your blog via Leanne's.

Wow, what a lot of customs! I'm glad things have been busy for you. I've been trying to slow my business down to close in May... but still find myself with lots to do. It doesn't end :o)