Do I have the cutest little boy on the planet or what? Ok, so he needs a haircut, but gosh he's awfully cute.
This week we cleaned out Kaelyn's room so that we can paint it - more details on that will be in another post. :-) While going through her room she found this Etch A Sketch and decided that maybe Cooper would like to play with it. Sure enough. He LOVES the thing. He must have played with it for an hour when we first gave it to him. I was lucky enough to get some very cute shots of him. I'm just loving this age. I love to see him learning new things every single day. What a joy. :-)
5 comments:
He's pretty darn cute!
ok, he's too stinking cute! Love the picts.
Love the pics Amy!! Oh, he is a cutie!! :-)
I just can't get over how big he is getting!
Very cute.
I loved that shirt!
Post a Comment