Now, Jeff and are just hanging out in the family room watching TV and playing on the computer. Truthfully, we're just trying to see if we can stay awake. We're getting old and this staying up past 10 o'clock is hard work! Here is how the cats are celebrating tonight...
So, tomorrow is a new year. It makes me wonder what 2009 will hold for our kids, for us, for our extended families. I anticipate many things will occur, but what I really wonder is what God has planned that is so far off the radar that we will never expect it coming. My mind starts to think about all the things, both good and bad, that COULD occur. I guess you just never know, do you? I don't believe in making "New Year's Resolutions" because I really am trying to not set myself up for failure. LOL Here is what I'm praying will happen throughout the year 2009. I pray that my children will be healthy. I want to say at the end of the next year that they can still do all of the running, laughing, and playing that they can do right now plus MORE! I want my husband to be successful at his job. I want him to say at the end of the year that he is happy he made the decisions he made throughout the year. If these things are what I can report at the end of 2009 then I will be a happy, happy woman.
So, on that note - I hope everyone out there has a wonderful, successful, healthy 2009! Happy New Year!
3 comments:
Hey Amy! Love the new blog! :-)
Happy new year right back at ya! Are you still awake??
Happy New Year, Amy!
Happy New Year Amy!!
Post a Comment